Blood Plus Ending Song
Blood Plus Ending Song. Listen to diva's song, aozora no namida and more from blood plus. Each season uses different songs for its opening and ending themes. Opening for any thing i would be glad to! I can't get enough of this song!! For the first season of blood+, the opening theme is the tears of the blue sky (青空のナミダ, aozora no namida) by hitomi takahashi and the ending theme is the things i pass down (語り継ぐこと, kataritsugu koto) by chitose hajime. I hope you enjoy it too!!!

Listen to diva's song, aozora no namida and more from blood plus. I hope you enjoy it too!!! And fittingly, they went back to the first ending song, 「語り継ぐこと」 kataritsugu koto to end out this series.
Find Similar Music That You'll Enjoy, Only At Last.fm.
For the first season of blood+, the opening theme is the tears of the blue sky (青空のナミダ, aozora no namida) by hitomi takahashi and the ending theme is the things i pass down (語り継ぐこと, kataritsugu koto) by chitose hajime. This is blood plus first opening if you would like me to upload some diff. For the first season the ending song is called alumina by nightmare and for the second season the ending song is called zetsubou billy by maximum the hormone. Listen to diva's song, aozora no namida and more from blood plus. Opening for any thing i would be glad to! I hope you enjoy it too!!! So i absolutely luv this song:dso watch this.ull luv it.and if u luv it comment it or save to fav.dont care which one.even if u dont like it.leave a comme. Blood+ is licensed for international distribution in several regions through sony pictures' international arm, sony. I can't get enough of this song!! And fittingly, they went back to the first ending song, 「語り継ぐこと」 kataritsugu koto to end out this series. Pronounced blood plus) is a japanese anime television series produced by production i.g and aniplex and directed by junichi fujisaku. I can't get enough of this song!! I hope you enjoy it too!!!
[ Submit A Song For Blood+] Original Title.
The series was broadcast on mbs and tbs from october 2005 to september 2006. Each season uses different songs for its opening and ending themes.





Posting Komentar untuk "Blood Plus Ending Song"